Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Survey for a class rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Molina
msg tools
So I've had an account for a while now but never had much reason to post until now.

I have a favor to ask. I'm currently taking a class at my university. Specifically, it's "Business of Games", run by an entrepreneurship professor who also happens to be a giant nerd, so there's some nice cross discipline mixing there. Our assignment for this week was to come up with a survey for our game/company/service we're marketing and get people to take it (Well, okay, we did that last week and now we're to revise them and get more respondents but still!). I give this context because while it's for a business class, and yes it's a board game idea I have kicking around (basically my wife and I going "what if there was a JRPG version of BSG?"), it's not an actual marketing survey and I'm not trying to stealth market research you guys, I'm just looking for data for my class (i.e. this isn't for something I actually want to sell, it was just what I picked for the various class projects)..

Of course, my problem is that due to Various Things, I'm a bit behind schedule on this and I may have a slight deadline of like fourteen hours from now to get as many responses as I can. I'm not exactly going to claim excellent student on this one. So, if people could be awesome and take the survey, it shouldn't be more than seven minutes or so.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JWLNJCS

Anyone who does take the survey, you are awesome people and I like you, and thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Trasson wrote:
due to Various Things, I'm a bit behind schedule on this and I may have a slight deadline of like fourteen hours from now to get as many responses as I can.

Mmmhmm. You've been playing boardgames, haven't you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sb so
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"...due to Mega Civilization..."

Took the Survey most likely too late, but the 30 seconds didn't hurt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.