Trivial Pursuit» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rule about Losing a Wedge. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A B
msg tools
mbmb
-In the version of Trivial Pursuit that I'm used to playing,
if you land on a category HQ region that you already do have the wedge for and then get the question wrong, you can lose the wedge.

-Can anyone point me to a URL for a pdf file rules download of a version of the rules that includes this?

-Is there any such thing as a generic version of the rules? Or just different rules for different purchase versions of Trivial Pursuit that have different sub titles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zachary1234 wrote:
-In the version of Trivial Pursuit that I'm used to playing,
if you land on a category HQ region that you already do have the wedge for and then get the question wrong, you can lose the wedge.

-Can anyone point me to a URL for a pdf file rules download of a version of the rules that includes this?

-Is there any such thing as a generic version of the rules? Or just different rules for different purchase versions of Trivial Pursuit that have different sub titles?
I can't point you to that rules, because I have never had a version with that rule.

I think that is a house rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb
Yep, sounds like a house rule to me. There have been so many versions of TP over the years, it's possible it was in the instructions for one of them, but most follow the same rules as inn the original '81 set, which is that when you land on a pie space if you already have the wedge, it's treated as just a regular space of that color.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Troyan
United States
Elkton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally recall that as a rule. We never played it, since usually that only happened if you forgot about the rule, because you could move either direction.

Ill dig through my copies today and see if I can pull something up. I have alot of copies of TP as I use the cards for making home-made cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.