Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Champagne
United States
Mobile
AL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the base game and the four army packs, and I'm looking for a storage solution. I'm considering plano boxes, but I'm wondering which ones will be deep enough to store the miniatures. Any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see the start of my off-brand tacklebox approach here:
Item for Geeklist "O Plano boxes, how do I love thee?"

I've since gotten a second large box for the undead and reinforcements. I hope eventually to evict the reinforcements to make room for elves, and then get yet another box for just the reinforcements. (The little Plano is still working great for tokens, though.)

As you can see, the Roc Rider needs to be disassembled for storage. Same with the Great Dragon. The Barrow Wyrm doesn't even fit disassembled, and he has his own little box that goes inside the base game box. I'm planning to paint it up pretty, but that project is stalled out right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I can fit all the base game components, plus the red/blue army expansions, in the base box. I had to put the two undead packs in a large ziploc bag (each unit sorted in their own smaller ziploc bag).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.