Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JL San Miguel
Spain
Cantabria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hola,

estoy buscando algún patrocinador desde España para pedirle un favor.

Que ampliase su contribución con el add-on "The cult invasion", que añade 36 cartas a los mazos de lugares de "Slaughterville". He conseguido ese juego (¡por fín!) justo después de que acabase la campaña KS de "The Cult", de la que finalmente me desligué, por lo que ahora no tengo acceso al gestor de la contribución de la misma.

Como es obvio, le pagaría los $15 del add-on y lo que me indique por mandármelo por correo cuando le llegue. Muchas gracias por adelantado.

Hi,

I'm looking for somebody in Spain who pleged for this game on KS, to ask him to do me a favour.

To also get the add-on The Cult invasion, that adds 36 cards to the location decks of Slaughterville. I've finally gotten this game (at last!), but just after The Cult KS campaign had ended. I originally backed the game but I finally withdrew my contribution so I don't have access to the pledge manager.

I will obviously pay $15 for the add-on plus any shipping cost to me when he/she gets the game. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.