Subject: Tango 1914 Errata Sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Preziosi
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is (un)officially formatted, organized and for the majority part, answered.

I just sent it off to George Pearson who will answer it sometime after next weekend and after some discussion regarding a few rules, I should have it back in my hands, ready to post here, on CSW and over in the Legion Wargames site; on or about October 15th.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance and patience!

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! I have been wanting to get this to the table. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cundiff
United States
St. Bernice
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to finding a vassal opponent ... maybe even for Jassin (same basic system).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Preziosi
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: Tanga 1914 Errata Sheet
George and I pretty much made it through Hurricane Matthew intact and in good shape, but I had spent quite a bit of time putting stuff up and away in my house, in lieu of storm shutters which were on next years shopping list (and still are).

Arrived home to find everything in order yesterday, but in the process of unloading/unpacking, I still have a lot of work in front of me and since I'm on a roll, might as well do everything I can in order to have the house ready for the cool weather when it arrives in a week or so, in order to enjoy the porch and opening the house up to fresh air.

So between a week of getting over stress, physical labor and taking a few days for myself, I should be ready to give the errata sheet a final go over with George after he's does his work this week or so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Preziosi
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry...not Tango. Duh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Take your time. That house stuff is more important. I will have Tanga on the table just to look it over and try to figure the game out. If there is anything more I need, I can wait until you are able to finish up the clarifications and errata.

Thanks. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Preziosi
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a quick dash to let everyone know that George Pearson had his own problems this past week with a family member's health and is just now getting back in gear, so it may take 7-10 days before he finishes Tanga.

Thanks for your continued patience!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Preziosi
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmb
George's family health issues continue, but he will get to the Errata as soon as he can.

Thanks for your patience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.