Subject: Hyatt 5000 points for 5 nights promotion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
char(filter(1,[1 -1],[66 5 0 -39 82 -3 -12 8 8 -82]))
mbmbmbmbmb
Hyatt is running a promotion where if you stay 5 nights, you get 5000 bonus points:

https://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/...

You need to register at the link above. This is great for those of us staying at a Hyatt hotel from Tuesday night to Sunday morning, as that's five nights exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In service to the Imperium of Man
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a Hyatt credit card, they are also offering a $50 statement credit if you spend $500 at their hotels, which equals four nights at the con rate.

https://loyaltyoffer.visa.com/hyattregency/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LiteBulb88 wrote:
Hyatt is running a promotion where if you stay 5 nights, you get 5000 bonus points:

https://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content/partnerlandingpage/en/...

You need to register at the link above. This is great for those of us staying at a Hyatt hotel from Tuesday night to Sunday morning, as that's five nights exactly.

If you read the terms and conditions, you'll see "For the purpose of this offer, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate, as defined in the terms and conditions of Hyatt Gold Passport." [italics mine]

I suspect that the discounted Con rate is not eligible. Never the less, I have signed up, in case it works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TedMarshall wrote:
If you read the terms and conditions, you'll see "For the purpose of this offer, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate, as defined in the terms and conditions of Hyatt Gold Passport." [italics mine]

"Eligible Rate" as defined in the T&C of HGP is probably just any rate that awards points for a stay. Which would likely include the convention rate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TedMarshall wrote:

I suspect that the discounted Con rate is not eligible. Never the less, I have signed up, in case it works.

A fair point. However, A couple of years ago, Hyatt ran the same promotion with the same terms & conditions, and I got the 5000 points for the BGG rate. BGG rates have always earned Hyatt points and thus are eligible for these bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
TedMarshall wrote:

"Eligible Rate" as defined in the T&C of HGP is probably just any rate that awards points for a stay. Which would likely include the convention rate.

Excellent. I guess I was just pessimistic.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Goolsby
United States
Friendswood
TX
flag msg tools
Res gesta per excellentiam
badge
I belong in a museum.... of heads... (Free on Tuesdays)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. They ran this a couple years ago and it got me a free night last year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Longstreet
United States
Mayfield Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Registered!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
TedMarshall wrote:

So negative, I registered. If I get the bonus points, it is a bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you get your nights added to your account if you have the rooms already reserved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian B.
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what you mean. As long as you register for the promotion before your stay, you're good. It doesn't matter when you reserved the room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moezilla wrote:
How do you get your nights added to your account if you have the rooms already reserved?

Go to your Hyatt account and I believe you can input the reservation number to link it back into your account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werewolf Kai Jason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bschremp wrote:
Moezilla wrote:

Go to your Hyatt account and I believe you can input the reservation number to link it back into your account.

If only the website wasn't so clogged with adscripts and other linkings... I can't get that reservation retrieval page to actually DO anything to any of my inputs on multiple browsers. Perhaps you can call them and have them link it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Magdzinski
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, not getting any response. Also I'm fairly certain the BGG confirmation number doesn't link to their system in that way anyways. The link on my email just crashes anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.