Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

Just a quick FYI, from Oct. 2 to 9 I'll be in Europe on a business trip. My availability in these forums may be pretty curtailed. So, I appreciate your patience if rules questions take longer getting answered. There's a pretty good crew of folks who have been playing Cry since GenCon now, so they can also answer things just as well.

Pilgrims Strategy Guide is in edit now. And I'll be working on the Machine Guide in flight. The complete Skill/Structure FAQ is going through edits as well.

grant
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Safe trip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
You weren't able to extend the trip to to Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
FritzBraun wrote:
You weren't able to extend the trip to to Essen?

I thought about it. I want to go on a trip with my wife, and we will be going to Europe, but my wife isn't into games, and dragging her to Essen is pretty lousy. Plus, I'm not the biggest guy on conventions, and between the work on Cry Havoc and my work as a publisher on my other games attending conventions, I'm just tapped out.

Essen is...more work. And I really really want a vacation. This coming week is also work (3 country tour in 7 days) and I'm going to be mega beat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Saricov
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
FritzBraun wrote:
You weren't able to extend the trip to to Essen? :)

I thought about it. I want to go on a trip with my wife, and we will be going to Europe, but my wife isn't into games, and dragging her to Essen is pretty lousy. Plus, I'm not the biggest guy on conventions, and between the work on Cry Havoc and my work as a publisher on my other games attending conventions, I'm just tapped out.

Essen is...more work. And I really really want a vacation. This coming week is also work (3 country tour in 7 days) and I'm going to be mega beat.

Have a safe trip, I can fully understand essen being a "work", also being on these forums feels to me like you are working late shifts :-P

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.