3 Posts

Revolution: The Dutch Revolt 1568-1648» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sea Beggars: any final ruling on the rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
As Maxim 168 says: "L'espérance, toute trompeuse qu'elle est, sert au moins à nous mener à la fin de la vie par un chemin agréable."
badge
"I'm not allowed to say how many planes joined the raid, but I counted them all out and I counted them all back." Brian Hanrahan
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not gone through all of the relevant threads--they seem to number in the tens of millions--but did any kind of consensus arise concerning the use of Sea Beggars?

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Bachman
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bentlarsen wrote:
I have not gone through all of the relevant threads--they seem to number in the tens of millions--but did any kind of consensus arise concerning the use of Sea Beggars?

goo

Are there specific questions about them that haven't been addressed by the updated rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
As Maxim 168 says: "L'espérance, toute trompeuse qu'elle est, sert au moins à nous mener à la fin de la vie par un chemin agréable."
badge
"I'm not allowed to say how many planes joined the raid, but I counted them all out and I counted them all back." Brian Hanrahan
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Are there specific questions about them that haven't been addressed by the updated rules?

Steve (Ward), I think my problem is that I will often read what others say about such and such before I go to the horse's mouth for the answer. I am about at the point in my latest solo-go where the Sea Beggars will need to be used. If any questions arise, I will post them.

Thank you for your continued support of Revolution, and your patience with so many questions.

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.