Popular Tags: [View All]
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this game many months ago and it took nearly 50 days to get it, and I never got tracking/confirmation/etc.. I sold it back then because I never had time to play it (after I did finally get it). Now I have more time to play, and I re-ordered it with the new expansion, and it was shipped in 2 days, I got a tracking #, and it should be here within 7 days of ordering. Much better. I'm a happy customer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll be even happier when you play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am hoping for the same quick response.... I stumbled upon this and HF, and as a closet space/rocket geek aeronautics geek, and a verified science geek, I hemmed and hawed over which to purchase (er...acquire 1st..)

with 3rd edition HF hanging lurking... and the differences between LE and HF...I bought the bullet and just jumped in... (Hope that shuttle variant becomes a purchasable min expansion... )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.