37.8% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Erik Stonemark
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Just curious as to whether the U.S. Army expansion might be sold separately in the future at some point? I got my copy of Guadal from another vendor other than Academy Games and never realized at the time that the Army expansion could only be had by buying a bundle through A.G.

Apologies in advance if this was already covered in another thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
I have the army expansion. There is only one scenario on AG website and it doesn't even use all the counters. So i wouldn't worry about missing out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valek
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Tom,

What is included in the expansion itself - is that only the counter sheet with 35 counters and nothing more or some additional rulebook, etc. as well?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom M
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
To be honest I havn't taken the cellophane off. But it's see through and extremely thin. There are rules for mines
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valek
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mb
So, did some investigation - if you are ok with some French on counters you can get the asynchron version:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmb
The Army expansion, is a disappointment. It certainly didn't justify the pre-order I made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.