Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this game in a trade and I'm trying to inventory everything. I sorted all of the character components according to the list on their cases. At the end I'm left with 16 tokens with no text on them in eight different pairs. What are these for? Is that how many I should have? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't quite recall how many you should have, but they're useful for certain arenas, custom characters, and other alternate play modes where you need something other than one of the standard character kit items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kiyoshi
United States
California
flag msg tools
I believe they are generic tokens in case you need them. They are round, white with symbols on them in different colors yeah?

They dont go to anyone in particular.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.