Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthias Jaekel
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game but have 2 questions regarding swamps:

1. Coming from clear terrain and making an assault on a unit in the next swamp-space: Do I receive the suppressed-marker and will it affect my die-rolling for this assault immediately?

2. Do units that are placed at a swamp-space during the setup-phase receive the suppressed-token? (I think yes, but I am not totally sure).

Thanks to anyone who can answer this!

Regards,

Matthias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matja wrote:
I love the game but have 2 questions regarding swamps:

1. Coming from clear terrain and making an assault on a unit in the next swamp-space: Do I receive the suppressed-marker and will it affect my die-rolling for this assault immediately?

2. Do units that are placed at a swamp-space during the setup-phase receive the suppressed-token? (I think yes, but I am not totally sure).

Thanks to anyone who can answer this!

Regards,

Matthias

1. I would say no -- you don't move into the space until after you win as attacker, and that would be when you receive the Suppressed marker.

2. Yes, you would get the token. That token remains as long as the unit remains in the swamp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.