GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 114.4

6,992 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
44.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Justin Gadsby
Canada
flag msg tools
Check out my first original board game, now on KS! A co-op game for 1-4 players, hunt down and destroy the bear that attacked your village before it returns to its den!

Featuring memorable characters, easy-to-learn gameplay and an edge-of-your seat experience!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greatgadsbygc/primal-hu...

- Great Gadsby Game Collection

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with your campaign! Writing as a frequent backer of Kickstarter games, it's worrying that you don't have any external reviews or discussion of the playtesting process. The biggest problem with Kickstarter games is that they haven't been playtested enough, so reviews become extra critical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gadsby
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks Brendan! That's a completely true point to make. I suppose the reason I didn't get into all that was because I made Primal Hunt as a hobby and didn't have the intention of really doing a full-blown marketing campaign of it.
Getting reviews, going to gaming conventions, advertising, etc... All is a bit too hardcore for where I wanted to go with it, so I thought I'd see how it did organically.
But you're absolutely right, having all of those things under your belt would surely help!

Thanks,
Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.