Xeo Lye
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi fellow boardgame lovers,

We will be showcasing Wongamania: Banana Economy at Essen 2016 at Hall 7, booth F-105.

In order to thank the old and new fans for their support and development of Banana Economy, we will be giving away a Wongamania: Banana Economy pouch for those who have bought Wongamania: Classic and Wongamania: Banana Economy whether via Kickstarter or during Essen itself.

The pouch is designed as a travel pouch, which you can put the entire game into it without needing to bring the box along.

To redeem the pouch, here are the following method:

Wongamania Classic : Bring along the Corruption Card to proof that you own a copy of Wongamania Classic

Wongamania - Banana Economy via Kickstarter or Pre-order : Show us a copy of the Kickstarter or email updates that we have sent you throughout the production process

As shipping is very expensive, we only brought limited pouches with us. Limited stock only!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Utku Incekas
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to obtain the pouch if you have missed the KS campaign? The preorder page on the website does not have a Essen pick-up option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xeo Lye
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Spyro wrote:
Is there a way to obtain the pouch if you have missed the KS campaign? The preorder page on the website does not have a Essen pick-up option.

Hi Utku,

Do send us an email at info@capitalgainsgroup.com on the pre-order and we will reserve a set along with the pouch for you to pick up during Essen. Do include your name and which day you are coming by to pick up.

I have alerted my guys who are working on the logistic to reserve a set for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malahias Zumakalis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent you an e-mail, a few minutes earlier...
I'm the guy with the 2 copies and the payment problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.