42.3% of Goal | left

Support:

Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you're resolving the Japanese Fire phase, and the map has counters all over it, it can be hard to find all the positions of the three activated colours (if you've played the game so much that you have them memorised, I take my hat off to you).

So I whipped up a little spreadsheet that you can print out as a reference. It lists each colour's positions from west to east, in the same order you'd resolve them:

I've marked the image as a sample so that people are forced to download the latest version (<= that's the link ).

You can either print the sheet and use it as-is, but I think I'll be cutting mine up into six parts, one for each colour, and putting them into sleeves to make reference cards. Then after drawing a Japanese fire card, I can put the three cards I need into a stack and resolve them one by one.

Let me know if you find this useful or have any improvements to suggest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like it'd be very useful. It'd be most useful if it listed the positions/position groups from W to E (aka right to left). I don't have the map in front of me, so if you've already done that, good on ya.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Granger44 wrote:
Seems like it'd be very useful. It'd be most useful if it listed the positions/position groups from W to E (aka right to left). I don't have the map in front of me, so if you've already done that, good on ya.

Yes, see para 2 above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.