United States
Freeport
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ghost
badge
Papa Emeritus III
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious if anyone else has run into something similar. I got this game and played it two times with a group that was all gung ho "we're gonna do this lets play."

Game 3 came around and someone cancelled so we played something else. Then someone moved.. Then another guy moved and that guy happened to be the only real link to another player. Leaving 2 of us from the original group who started and me not really feeling like playing. Now lately I have been talking about playing it again with 3 completely new people and was thinking I would just allow them to rename cities that were founded. And giving each of them a "player" that they were so those are "their" cities.

I would avoid that aspect completely but the guys who were playing before named a couple of cities some weird inside jokes that I don't even get and I believe one city was named something along the lines of "Nodrugshereville." I am just curious what others would do. Was thinking maybe I can just white out the city names and go from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Klure
United States
Oceanside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like your idea. You gonna use whiteout to cover the old names?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley M
United States
Freeport
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ghost
badge
Papa Emeritus III
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless there is a better option I would.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Parliament
msg tools
mb
I found this in another thread: "If you need replacement parts for this game, you can get them from Wizards of the Coast. Their customer service number is 1-800-324-6496 (US/Canada) or 425-204-8069 (other)."

Thread Link Below:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1461671/replacement-compone...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.