Subject: multiplayer campaign mode coming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who might be interested, I have been working on a multiplayer Scythe campaign with ongoing benefits of winning each scenario ever since I saw Morten's thread about an Automa campaign a few days back.

I finished my first draft today, and I plan to publish it to my blog tomorrow, time permitting. When it's up, I'll make note of it in the Variants forum. I haven't play tested it yet, and I'm looking for feedback, if anyone is willing to look it over and especially if you're willing to try it out! I wanted to get it out there quickly because my chances to test will be limited, and I'm hoping some people would be willing to help me out. I don't know if it's any good, but I'm proud of it as a first draft at least.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help me out.

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't have the time to playtest it, but it's great to hear that a multiplayer campaign is on the way. Thank you for taking the time to create it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lopez
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For interested parties, I have posted a link to my campaign in the Variants forum. I'll try to get the files posted to BGG soon too, but for now you can access them directly on my blog! Thanks for checking it out, and I hope you enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.