Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard that it isn't currently but that Cody is in the process of sending more to BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think that with the new expansion coming next year that there will almost definitely be a reprinting and re-release of them closer to when that comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor De Boer
United States
Comstock Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
April 8th, 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also interested in picking up a Dev kit so I am going to subscribe to this thread and wait for more information.

In the mean time, could someone shed some light on to what exactly is in the kit? I am mostly interested in the blank tiles as I would like to use them for Lost Sector tiles to expand the footprint of the game. How many come in the kit and are they completely blank on the face side, or do they have hexes and any wording on them?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
trevordeboer wrote:
In the mean time, could someone shed some light on to what exactly is in the kit? I am mostly interested in the blank tiles as I would like to use them for Lost Sector tiles to expand the footprint of the game. How many come in the kit and are they completely blank on the face side, or do they have hexes and any wording on them?

If I recall, the dev kit came with 3 cardboard punch sheets, each with several blank, all-white tokens (some circle, some mod-shaped, and some the shape to clip onto ship bases). They each also came with a blank sector tile, which had the standard back (so you could mix it in with other sectors), and a front that is just a bunch of empty black hexes (just like the Lost Sector, but without any text).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it's 3 sectors to a sheet, so the Dev Kit should just be one punchboard (I have 3, and I'm pretty sure it was 3 sheets and not 9). Aside from that Scott is correct.

It comes with tiles that look exactly like Lost Sector, but without "Lost Sector" printed on it.

It comes with one copy of each outfit. So T1-T3 Engine, Blaster, Missile, Shield (12 blank outfits). Sure, some of them have the same shape so you get a few that are the same.

A blank token like the colored player indicator that goes on the ship base.

One or two (blank on both sides) circles like exploration tokens. 3 actual exploration tokens with the "?" on the back and number 1, 2, & 3 on the other side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Calinor wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's 3 sectors to a sheet, so the Dev Kit should just be one punchboard (I have 3, and I'm pretty sure it was 3 sheets and not 9). Aside from that Scott is correct.

Ah, you are probably right. I just remembered 3 sectors, and I couldn't remember the details of the sheets (as the remnants are long since recycled)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.