7,151 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Brad R
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey All,

I like the idea of a team-based game. Do you always start with 10 characters? Or do you have a character a person?

Cheers
Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on the scenario. If you have expansions, you can actually play with up to 20 characters at a time with four teams of five. With that in mind, if you just have the base set you will likely still play 5 v 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad R
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ok, thanks Mike.

So, base game, if you have three people a side, you'd play five characters v five characters and just take turns playing..?! Ie. no ownership of a character, just sharing responsibilities?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott LeBlanc
United States
Lyman
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I LOVE this game, however it's another in a long line of games that was truly created as a two player game but since they are a hard sell sometimes they say it's for more than that. It CAN be played and I'm sure enjoyed as a four player, but was obviously designed initially as a two player game.

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Psycho Wolf
Germany
Saarbrücken
flag msg tools
mb
Hey there,

a time ago I've started to write a four player campaign for Tannhauser.

Here are the rules so far
http://www.filehosting.at/file/details/605635/Kampagne_engS2...

Would be glad to hear your opinions and if you like, there will come more...hehe...

The scenario's are a mix of official, parts or ideas of officials as well as unofficial fixed into the campaign setting and self-made scenarios.

Greetings from Germany
Wolf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.