Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Brehob
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions:
* If the offensive player points the cone at a base in another player's system, but before the challenge resolves said player ends up with a token on said base (making it no longer a place a challenge could have been started) what happens?

* And more of an opinion question: Should seeker and calculator be listed as a too powerful power combination?

(After I posted this I saw that the 1991 edition had its own page, but I'm guessing at least the first question would have the same answer here...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
It's legal to attack a planet where you have a ship, just not advisable. So nothing happens, you keep playing. If you win, you land your ships, reinforcing what you already have on that planet.

As for Seeker-Calculator, it's good, it's not broken. Negatives fix it, reinforcements alter it, and most of the deck is even anyways, so it's not changing much, aside from confirmation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Your own ships on the planet you are encountering are bystanders (like any other non-defense player's ships on the planet) and do not affect the encounter. If the offense wins, the ships land on the planet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.