Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was one of the lucky few who won a deluxe edition of TEW (first win ever).

Then at the end of the KS campaign, I filled up the pledge manager like everyone did.

Comes the shipping time but no email what so ever no even in my spam folder, so I checked the last update on KS and it said to wait until friday September 30th to contact Help@ShipNaked.com which I did at 4:00pm on that same friday.

This is sunday morning now and still no news from ShipNaked, not even in my spams.

So I'm wondering...is this usual with ShipNaked or is it normal when you win a contest to be left in the dark ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Smith
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not exactly strange for emails to not be answered over the weekend in general. If you sent it at 400 on a friday I would generally give a company at least until monday afternoon before getting upset about it.

A quick check in the last update for this particular project also shows this: "Our offices are open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Eastern Time. We strive to respond to all requests by the close of the next business day"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
grendelsbayne wrote:
"Our offices are open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Eastern Time. We strive to respond to all requests by the close of the next business day"

I'm not getting upset.
But I did missed this statement.
Thing is that's the second time in a month I'm trying to get in touch with them and they never get back to me.
I was just a bit concern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Sylvain, sorry to hear that you're feeling left in the dark. Please send us an email at info(at)gamelyngames(dot)com and we will make sure you are taken care of. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvain Gauthier
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you very much Michael...I'll do that right now.

Btw...congrats for the Beyond the Black campaign, can't wait for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.