Hide
3 Posts

Castle Panic: The Dark Titan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Using the Feather Promo against Agranok rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Biff
msg tools
Are there any thoughts on how to use this promo with the Dark Titan?

My understanding is that Agranok is delayed by tar. Using this bookmark would normally slay the monster, so in our case we only took 4 points damage from the Dark Titan (similar to other "slay" cards).

Although other slay cards are normally removed from the rest of the game when used against Agranok, this didn't seem right given that the Feather promo is already one time use only. We thought there should be a bigger "penalty" effect.

We enjoy using this promo and don't want to take it from the game (even though we forget to use it half the time blush).. was just wondering what others thought the rules would be on how to use

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
Santarém
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would do the following:

- Use Tar on Agranok
- Use Feather
- Deal 4 damage to Agranok
- Remove Feather from the game and discard Tar (I don't think you remove it, since Tar is not the card used to slay him)
- Agranok doesn't move that turn

This is how I would play it. Would love some input from Justin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Biff
msg tools
AsGSnak wrote:
I would do the following:

- Use Tar on Agranok
- Use Feather
- Deal 4 damage to Agranok
- Remove Feather from the game and discard Tar (I don't think you remove it, since Tar is not the card used to slay him)
- Agranok doesn't move that turn

This is how I would play it. Would love some input from Justin.

Which is how we played it.

I agree with your comments, but you did give me an idea that removing the tar card might be a suitable (and simple) penalty.

Another simple option would be Agranok is immune to Feathers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.