42.5% of Goal | left

Support:

Joe Brinkman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, I have searched high and low. I am having trouble finding my solution. I have been looking at dividers and labels for Legendary. I have EVERYTHING all expansions and sets for Legendary. (I am not talking about encounters.) I have looked through all the printable full card dividers and labels that affix to the dividers that come with the game. I was going to have Office depot print me out a nice full set of dividers on Cardstock but they won't do it due to copy righted images. I can put cardstock through my home color laser but I prefer not to burn that much toner and risk crushing the drum with thick cardstock.

So I am considering the labels. The one question I have. Is there a set out there that show me the set they go to? Maybe an expansion icon by the name or something not just class affiliation. I would prefer to keep the sets separated so that when I use the Table Monkey wheel of fate I can easily go right to the sets I want to play with that day.
Any Help is most appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
I got Aclheaxn's dividers printed out at Office Max, or Depot, I cant remember...and they had no issues with it. Maybe try a different store, or even different employee at that store you already tried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Trudgen
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
Seize the game!
badge
Truly Scrumtrulescent!
mbmbmbmbmb
My dividers, based on 1havok12, have expansion icons for each separate expansion. We have created dividers for all expansions.

I have printed them at office max/depot with no problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lafreniere
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I print SeanFinn's out on card stock on our home printer and then laminate them. Here are the dividers: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/191904/upper-decks-legend...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brinkman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mattimeo84 wrote:
My dividers, based on 1havok12, have expansion icons for each separate expansion. We have created dividers for all expansions.

I have printed them at office max/depot with no problems.

Thank You that is exactly what I was looking for. Just need Big Trouble in Little China and Firefly. Thanks a ton!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
St Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
claaronetist wrote:
I print SeanFinn's out on card stock on our home printer and then laminate them. Here are the dividers: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/191904/upper-decks-legend...

Except Sean's dividers don't list which expansion they come from, which is specifically what the OP was asking for.

I quite enjoy Sean's dividers, but they wouldn't do what the OP is wanting (I use them myself for most of my sets, but I'm slowly transitioning from Sean's to a new style of custom dividers).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brinkman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
claaronetist wrote:

Man those look amazing also. I am soo torn now. I guess I could just make a check list or something if I had to for the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Brinkman
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
swirlsaepi wrote:
claaronetist wrote:

Except Sean's dividers don't list which expansion they come from, which is specifically what the OP was asking for.

I quite enjoy Sean's dividers, but they wouldn't do what the OP is wanting (I use them myself for most of my sets, but I'm slowly transitioning from Sean's to a new style of custom dividers).

oooh a new style. Maybe a third option for me to explore?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.