Tempel des Schreckens» Forums » General

Subject: Will this be released in english? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in love with don't mess with cthulhu right now and want every version of it I can find!
Especially with such great art..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Wooden
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's completely language independent apart from the rules and the 'distribution cards', which are only reference cards and not part of the game.

I've done an unofficial translation of the English rules which I can email to you if you GM me.

The only differences between this and Timebomb are that it plays up to 10 players, and it always has two 'fire-traps' (bombs), which helps to prevent the anti-climactic first round ending. Oh, and the artwork is loads better!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Fonseca
msg tools
I'd like to have the rules too. I've got this game at Essen and tbh I haven't read much about timebomb but from what I've heard about it looks like a fun game and so I got this one for I like the theme better.
I guess I could just read timebomb's rules but if you could share your unofficial rules for this one that would work wonders too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
Merlin
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd settle for just importing a copy. Where can we do that?

I really hate the Chluthtu theme edition (even though I own two copies of it #yolo) and would much rather have Timebomb or whatever this theme is, but they're seemingly both impossible to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nuno Fonseca
msg tools
You can get it at amazon.de
Try to see if you can get it from https://www.amazon.de/Schmidt-Spiele-75046-Tempel-Schreckens... without costing you an arm and a leg or else I can check out how much it would cost me to send you my copy since I can easily get a new one for I live in europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you be willing to post the rules translation here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Wooden
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
netarc wrote:
Would you be willing to post the rules translation here?

I've asked Schmidt Spiele for their permission to post my translation here, and am waiting to hear back. Happy to email it in the meantime to anyone who wants it - just GM with your email address.

[edit]: Permission granted! Just awaiting moderation from BGG admin....
[edit 2]: And now it's up! I've also amended it to include the distribution of role cards and treasure-chamber cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.