Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: CCG idea. Need help. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Stucker
msg tools
I've been working on a moba style CCG. Rules are finished. Card descriptions done. Card design is done. Just need to start doing all the art work. I will need about 30 pictures of art. I am an artist myself but I mainly do portraits of people and not much of this so I will attempt to try and draw myself but I figure its a shot to try and find someone who enjoys art. If you are an artist and would like to pair up to help make the game a reality, then shoot me an email at stucker.lance85@gmail.com

I have a plan to kick start the project but I want to see if I can form a team. We will get paid for our time and effort from kick starter.

The type of art needed is like this; fireball, lightning bolt, back stab, and hero portraits of wizards, warriors and assassins. About 60 pictures would complete the project.

The CCG is unique and fun. I know the CCG industry is hard to get into so I have a plan to make the game into an app. My brother is a programmer and currently working on a game platform on android and IOS.

Any artists out there interested?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from General Gaming to Board Game Art and Graphic Design.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Sobr
msg tools
designer
So do you need 30 or 60 card illustrations? Or is it split 30/30 between you and your partner?

I'm no expert on CCG, but don't you need at least like 200 unique cards to get started?

Lastly, is there no budget whatsoever atm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I urge you to read this advice and consider it carefully:

http://www.jamesmathe.com/to-ccg-or-not-to-ccg-that-is-the-q...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome back, Lance!

Are you still working on your other game?

I would ask why you made a new account to post this, but my best guess is that you got banned for the last post you made here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.