Subject: Heck of a steal. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Torc Binns
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Yesterday I hit a local Salvation Army store to see what it had and I happened across this game for $6 and was never opened.

I did a quick googling to see what the game was about and reviews. After seeing it was going for just shy of $30 and had a good rating here, I bought it.

The downside, it's in one of the Asian languages. Not a big deal since there is online downloads in English.

I played against myself today to get a working understanding of the game and it made figuring out a few of the wonders a bit difficult.

Right hand beat the left, which saddened me since I am a lefty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
probably the best $6 you ever spent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torc Binns
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
I've played myself twice now and am enjoying the game and how quickly it plays. Now to get it out when my wife is home to play it with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Feeser
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Great find! I would say now you should get this

Metal Conflict Token

and this

Messe Essen Wonder

but, unfortunately, I know that Repos Productions requires a minimum 10€ order. So, unless you had the regular 7 Wonders and wanted the all the leader promos for that you might have to wait until the Pantheon expansion comes out and they make the Metal Minerva Token, Metal Coins and Statue of Liberty Wonder available for you to get as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torc Binns
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Oooo, pretty shiny things!

That's on my list now. Buy two tokens and the wonder and the minimum is met. Hmmmm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.