Subject: Space limits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Other than the Hillary Step, are there any limits to the number of climbers in a space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Decker
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Unless it's on a card that I don't remember right now, there are no limits. If you go to the two player rules in Disaster on K2, then there are limits on the ridge spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I play a lot of K2, so I had the idea of limits kind of burned into my mind, so overfilling my spaces here was kind of odd.

I own Disaster on K2, but haven't had a chance to break into it yet.

(I love the theme, can you tell? )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Decker
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for playing the game! I am also a huge fan of the theme...that's why I did three of them so far. I do enjoy K2 quite a bit as well, although I haven't played the expansions yet. I have also been talking with VPG off and on again to make a nice boxed version of this game, but I've just been super busy with other stuff lately. I do hope we put it together some time because I think it will be really nice. We've talked about doing a double sided board with Everest on one side and K2 on the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think I've ever seen the third one for sale. Was it pulled?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Decker
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

The third one was based on the third highest peak, Kangchenjunga, and yes, they had to pull it, as they've been reducing their print on demand stock. I don't think my using the name "Disaster on Kangchenjunga" helped much either.

These two probably won't last too much longer either, but hopefully I'll figure out how to make time to work on the new version. Maybe Kangchenjunga will resurface then, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.