41.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Rutledge slowly melts down during the segment, first trying to blame Clinton and finally agrees Trump was making ill-advised comments. She looks really unhappy from early in the segment when the topic is raised.

The meat is 4m:45s to 5m:20s.
https://youtu.be/40tJLKmNNjM?t=4m45s

The rest is the two guys bloviating and then they start some interesting analysis of the pence/kaine debate for the last third. I've been unable to find a copy of the original full interview. It would be nice.

Found it!

Well, not found it so much as it started playing while I was building in minecraft and I recognized it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Found it!

This stuff is brain poison. I watched the whole goddamn thing waiting for something exciting to happen; at no point did she "jump ship," which means the bozos in the first video lied to you, and then you passed that lie on to me, so fuck you for that.

The only mildly interesting thing was Rutledge saying Clinton called Monica Lewinsky a "narcissistic loony-toon"--she was a narcissistic loony-toon, as was clear to anyone who watched her 60-Minutes-or-whatever-it-was interview back in the day. All that tells me is that Hillary was smarter than Bill was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Found it!

This stuff is brain poison. I watched the whole goddamn thing waiting for something exciting to happen; at no point did she "jump ship," which means the bozos in the first video lied to you, and then you passed that lie on to me, so fuck you for that.

The only mildly interesting thing was Rutledge saying Clinton called Monica Lewinsky a "narcissistic loony-toon"--she was a narcissistic loony-toon, as was clear to anyone who watched her 60-Minutes-or-whatever-it-was interview back in the day. All that tells me is that Hillary was smarter than Bill was.
Right, does anyone think that any of these people will abandon Trump this late in the game.

Hell he is just going to get more support from the Nevertrumpers like Cruz as he plays the "but Hillary" card more often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
All that tells me is that Hillary was smarter than Bill was.

Bill's problem was/is thinking with his penis, tiny brain in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
Found it!

It's a fair cop. I'd already posted the first video which I agree was cut to mislead as much as it was cut to highlight. So I posted the full video when I found it.

During the section in question the surrogate does look pained and stutters a couple times. But after she says his behavior isn't advisable behavior, she recovers and resumes the standard "but hillary" pattern.

In a similar interview on the subject, Kellyanne Conway did not make a similar admission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Does Hillary's Campaign Manager do as many TV appearances as Conway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever I see the clips featuring these Trump surrogates, the "Iraqi Information Minister" vibe is full-on. Whatever happened to that guy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Whenever I see the clips featuring these Trump surrogates, the "Iraqi Information Minister" vibe is full-on. Whatever happened to that guy?

Happily retired in the UAE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess today is not the day for some Trump surrogate to take the red pill.

It would've automatically made her smarter than Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan, Chris Christie...

...but instead, as stupider and stupider revelations keep coming, we're going to get more and more hysterical pronouncements from the bunker inner circle.

With 2 debates to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.