Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Brown
United States
Carrollton
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally getting this to the table and I'm really not digging the change in direction on the player boards, from the "scratched in" names (most of which are silly) to the weird change in quality for the character art for each board.

Compared to the quality of the cars it looks incredibly amateur and vaguely sci-fi (like someone raided their old Shadowrun character sketches). Too bad those images also made it onto the board...

I hate to bash on someone's "style" but they don't match up at all for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board To Death TV
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mike_fantastic wrote:
Finally getting this to the table and I'm really not digging the change in direction on the player boards, from the "scratched in" names (most of which are silly) to the weird change in quality for the character art for each board.

Compared to the quality of the cars it looks incredibly amateur and vaguely sci-fi (like someone raided their old Shadowrun character sketches). Too bad those images also made it onto the board...

I hate to bash on someone's "style" but they don't match up at all for me.

Yea, true, but we had a Kickstarter pledge level to be in the game, and that is why we had to hire a different artist for the player boards and we wanted to hire a local artist for that. Thanks for the feedback, hope you're still enjoying the game though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.