Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
'Panda ThatsMe
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One more question, unfortunately, I don't have the rulesbook in front of me currently.

Do you replenish the bones in the dig sites at the end of each round? I thought I saw a note in the rulebook that the bones are replenished at the end of field phases? Just want to make sure I have the rule correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They are added at the end of the field phase.

(But if you forgot and don't replenish them until the end of the round, that's okay as well)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Panda ThatsMe
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I think the confusion stemmed from multiple Field phases in a round. So it almost sounds like we would be replacing the bones at the end of each Field phase (3 times a round) versus after the last Field phase (1 times a round).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
psychopanda wrote:
Thanks, I think the confusion stemmed from multiple Field phases in a round. So it almost sounds like we would be replacing the bones at the end of each Field phase (3 times a round) versus after the last Field phase (1 times a round).

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, it's just at the very, very end of the field phase. So it's done once per round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Osterman
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
scottbalmes wrote:
psychopanda wrote:

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, it's just at the very, very end of the field phase. So it's done once per round.

Wait wait wait....

So there's only 1 Field Phase and it just has 3 parts? With respect that's gotta get into an official errata if it's important to game balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.