Popular Tags: [View All]
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple Questions.

1. So - if the terror cards don't have the abductor's face on them - just add them to the main terror deck with no issue - right?

2. If I play one of the Abductors - I add their cards to the full deck - shuffle - and then pick 10... that right? So there is a chance I won't use the terror cards from the abductor pack unless they come up randomly from a shuffle etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for the Pivotal events and Escape Demands.

Just mix in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikolaj Laczynski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SoylentRed wrote:
Couple Questions.

1. So - if the terror cards don't have the abductor's face on them - just add them to the main terror deck with no issue - right?

2. If I play one of the Abductors - I add their cards to the full deck - shuffle - and then pick 10... that right? So there is a chance I won't use the terror cards from the abductor pack unless they come up randomly from a shuffle etc.

1. Correct
2. The Abductor Pack instructions state:
When setting up the game, if you would prefer that more of the new cards appear in the Terror Deck, shuffle the Terror Cards from the base game and then remove half bac to the box. Npow shuffle the expansion Terror Cards in with the remaining cards and take 10 at random per the normal setup rules.

The detailed Abductor Pack rules are available on the Van Ryder games website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soylent Green
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Stop hovering over me!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool - thanks - appreciate the reply!

I just downloaded those rules and was looking at that.

I like the idea of increasing their chance of showing up by pulling out half the cards etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.