$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45% of Goal | left

Support:

Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the base game but to be honest I have not played it in years, mostly because it takes too long. (I still think it is a good game).

Now things have changed and I have a gameroom so we can leave the game and play it in sessions. I also found The Burning Crusade expansion at a good price so I really want a complete set.

So what are the english version of Shadow of war going for these days? Can the cards be found online? If yes maybe I can find a german copy and use some digital document to translate?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using eBay's "Sold Item" search (which is a great tool for these questions), looks like ~$100 new, ~$60 used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Alderman
United States
Shady Spring
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Trust me, I am not the Traitor.
badge
For Orcs there is no other life but WAR!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine for $50 here on BGG look in the Looking to Trade list for it and then just PM people asking if they would be willing to sell it. Most will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isac Sandelin
Sweden
Sveg
Härjedalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw the auction on Tradera, and I was interested... ...until it got past 750 swedish crowns.

I guess I will have to try to get the expansion some other time.

Edit: Congratulations on getting the Expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Andersson
Sweden
Rimbo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faithtoken wrote:
I saw the auction on Tradera, and I was interested... ...until it got past 750 swedish crowns.

I guess I will have to try to get the expansion some other time.

Edit: Congratulations on getting the Expansion

Haha thanks. Good bidding. I had to consult my girlfriend before raising my final bid but we both like the game very much. Hope you find a copy later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.