6,837 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
43.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
Real Clear Politics

Clinton's lead has grown. It's also grown in four-way polls and is now equal to her two-way advantage. Support for Johnson and Stein has declined by about two points after remaining steady in the 12% range (both combined) over the summer. Trump's Unfavorability Rating is now nearly twice as high as Clinton's (19.8% against 10.9). Live betting has Clinton at 75%, up eight points since last week.

RCP's no toss-up map has Clinton at 322, and she's moved ahead of Trump in Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, and Florida. She leads by 40 in the non-toss-up states. Polls also have Democrats hitting 50 in the Senate but still trailing badly in the House.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it's time for the non-Hillary people to start distrusting polls again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
Will we see another O'Reilly meltdown on election night?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
Must be the shocking news he rented office space to an Iranian.

The RSP bigots are as up in arms as if he had rented to a "nigger".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
No it's time for the non-Hillary people to start distrusting polls again.

Trump likes to talk about polls when he is doing well. When he is not doing well he starts making accusations about cheating and voter fraud:

He mentioned this in Pennsylvania on Saturday evening.
Quote:
He told the crowd to get a group of friends together on Election Day, vote and then go to “certain areas” and “watch” the voters there. "I hear too many bad stories, and we can't lose an election because of you know what I'm talking about,” Trump said. “So, go and vote and then go check out areas because a lot of bad things happen, and we don't want to lose for that reason.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
Hannity has already predicted the possible death of the nation:
Sean Hannity wrote:
“I tried to warn the country about Obama. I tried. Didn’t I try? I gave it everything. I gave it so much that people that love me––my friends said I was dead, I was ruining my career, but I didn’t care. And I know I’m out on a limb here, but I don’t care because it’s the right thing to do. You have a choice. America lives or dies in 39 days. That’s how I look at it.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
I was starting to worry that Trump would take his gains from last month, and start sticking to the script, playing by the play book, and really become a problem at the voting booth.

But to my pleasant surprise, he wandered off the path again, and is showing his true colors, political handlers BE DAMNED!

And I like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
10/₆
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
"Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature"
mb
Koldfoot wrote:

Whaoh, there bessie! Heh, let's dial it down. Dial it down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

That's insane. He doesn't rent to black people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
fightcitymayor wrote:
Sean Hannity wrote:
“America lives or dies in 39 days. That’s how I look at it.”

As long as Hannity dies with me, I can live with that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
MWChapel wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Whaoh, there bessie! Heh, let's dial it down. Dial it down.

What comparison would you use?

I'm drawing a blank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
Sean Hannity wrote:
“I tried to warn the country about Obama. I tried. Didn’t I try? I gave it everything. I gave it so much that people that love me––my friends said I was dead, I was ruining my career, but I didn’t care. And I know I’m out on a limb here, but I don’t care because it’s the right thing to do. You have a choice. America lives or dies in 39 days. That’s how I look at it.”

That idiot should use his staffers to research history a little then brief him, that and take a cold shower. America will never "die" because he didn't get his way no matter how big a hissy-fit he throws. I have to admit I want her to win just to hear the unbelievable "end of days" shit storm from the right wing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SPIGuy wrote:
Real Clear Politics

Clinton's lead has grown. It's also grown in four-way polls and is now equal to her two-way advantage. Support for Johnson and Stein has declined by about two points after remaining steady in the 12% range (both combined) over the summer. Trump's Unfavorability Rating is now nearly twice as high as Clinton's (19.8% against 10.9). Live betting has Clinton at 75%, up eight points since last week.

RCP's no toss-up map has Clinton at 322, and she's moved ahead of Trump in Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina, and Florida. She leads by 40 in the non-toss-up states. Polls also have Democrats hitting 50 in the Senate but still trailing badly in the House.

We have already seen that all Trump has to do is stop say what he things and instead read the teleprompter and the voters go back to him. They've already done it twice. They really want to vote republican and they really want to vote against Clinton.

If he starts reading from the teleprompter 3 weeks before the election, he'll probably regain north carolina and florida.

It's crazy. He's been so obvious about who he is that when he starts reading from the teleprompter people should recognize we are not seeing trump but are seeing trump reading a script.

Every time he goes off script, he shows he lacks the temperament to be president, he lacks the experience to be president, and he's hateful and vindictive towards women.

So STAY worried.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no teleprompter at the debates though. And the losses happen much quicker than the gains.

He could cartianly still win, but the path has narrowed greatly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

What the hell are you wittering on about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:
Sean Hannity wrote:

That idiot should use his staffers to research history a little then brief him, that and take a cold shower. America will never "die" because he didn't get his way no matter how big a hissy-fit he throws. I have to admit I want her to win just to hear the unbelievable "end of days" shit storm from the right wing.

It's pretty funny that Hannity "tried to warn the country about Obama." What was the warning about? Is it the same warning that he is giving us now about Clinton? That the country will die if we elect her? It seems that his dire prediction didn't come true the last time. Maybe Hannity isn't exactly credible on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.