Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Csaba Laszlo
Germany
Braunschweig
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Is there an order by the dice resolving phase? Or I can resolve that die, which I want, and in any order?

e.g.: I use the damage dice, then the other monster wants me to go his place in Tokyo, after damage. Then I can't use my healing dice? So can I first use my healing dice, and after that damaging the other player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can resolve them in the order of your choice. So heal first, then attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always played that Going into Tokyo happens after resolving the dice effects. I cannot find that in the 1st edition rules, though. But the 2nd edition rulebook states that a turn has 5 phases :

1. Roll Dice
2. Resolve Dice
3. Enter Tokyo
4. Buy Power cards
5. End of turn

I hope this helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O' Ibb
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dbasalo wrote:
I always played that Going into Tokyo happens after resolving the dice effects. I cannot find that in the 1st edition rules, though. But the 2nd edition rulebook states that a turn has 5 phases :

1. Roll Dice
2. Resolve Dice
3. Enter Tokyo
4. Buy Power cards
5. End of turn

I hope this helps!

I only have 1st edition but we always played that the monster in Tokyo decides whether to leave Tokyo after the current monster has finished their turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibbo wrote:
dbasalo wrote:

1. Roll Dice
2. Resolve Dice
3. Enter Tokyo
4. Buy Power cards
5. End of turn

I hope this helps!

I only have 1st edition but we always played that the monster in Tokyo decides whether to leave Tokyo after the current monster has finished their turn.

They decide when they are damaged.

Then, if Tokyo is empty the active player must enter Tokyo (after resolving all Dice).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.