Werewolf / Mafia» Forums » General

Subject: Recruiting Werewolves and Villagers! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Hi!

So I see you flipping through the Werewolf / Mafia forums. Wondering how the game works? Thinking about what it might be like to join in a game? Or maybe you're already a veteran and just not able to get in on regular games the way you'd like? Well, I have news for you!

There is an entire forum here on Boardgamegeek dedicated to Werewolf games. We play all kinds of games, from "Villagers vs Werewolves" to variants where every single player has abilities. Some of our more complex games include items, locations and multiple teams. The sky is the limit!

So why am I posting this? Because it would be great if you joined up!

INTRO TO THE FRESH MEAT INITIATIVE - 2016

This thread has the basic breakdown of what is going on as well as links to four games. Each game is functionally the same, but there is a different dusk and dawn for each game.

If you've considered Werewolf in the past, then I am here to ask you to consider it now. Go jump into that linked thread, give it a once-over, and post if you have questions. Geekmail me if you want to know more. Go looking for one of the Fresh Meat games and jump on in!

If you've played Werewolf with the cards / in real life, then you're already used to how the game functions, but note that Werewolf online doesn't work the same way. You won't catch people by how they squirm under pressure, you have to catch them by their shifting point of view. You have to realize that they're working with hidden knowledge or that they're always going in half-measures for the good of the village.
... basically, it's not the same game as F2F Werewolf, but it's still a fun game!

If you have questions, please feel free to post here or in the Fresh Meat thread. You can also geekmail. Either way, I hope to see you in a game!

It's worth pointing out that we're not pushing for the games to start prior to 21 October, so you have three weeks to research, discuss, and consider which option works for best for you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.