Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on the release of the revised Farmers of the Moor? Mayfair confirmed they were working on it, but didn't mention a timeline.

I traded for my current copy and it's a bit beat up with some 3rd party meeples, so I'd like to replace it with the revised editions and pick up FotM at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want more revised stuff in general. It's insane to keep running out of resource Tokens even WITH multiplier tiles (that look ugly on board anyway).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sören Paukstadt
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Well, we are working on it ;-) Can't tell you more than that at the moment. As already mentioned by Mayfair, the whole Agricola family is up to be revised and that takes it time...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Myers
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Is it possible to use the original Farmers of the Moor with the new edition? I ask because there's a copy available at my local game shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. Supposedly, though, there'll be a revised "FotM" released sometime down the line, thus probably some tweaking/pruning of the card set, but beyond that you're good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.