$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
41.7% of Goal | left

Support:

Ricardo Dubcek
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all, I have a question regarding sequence of play with multiple bots. Can the first eligible bot choose command and special ability AND still block the event? Otherwise (if he chooses just a command), the second eligible bot would get limited command which is full command plus special ability per bot rules and he'd be better off than the first one. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
RicardoDubcek wrote:
Hi all, I have a question regarding sequence of play with multiple bots. Can the first eligible bot choose command and special ability AND still block the event?

No.

Regards,
Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in 8.1.2 or anywhere else in the rules changes that the first bot still has to place their marker in the box corresponding to what they do. Only the second bot gets to treat a limited command as a full command + SA.

The rules mean exactly what they say, no more and no less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Dubcek
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmb
OK, I thought so but I was just wondering, as generally second eligible players are worse off than the first. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.