$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 67.3

4,711 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Pandemic» Forums » General

Subject: Pandemic Dominator app for iOS - maximizes your game of Pandemic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
Pandemic Dominator helps players maximize their game of Pandemic. It remembers all the Infections that were drawn and roughly what order you can expect them to return. It also visually shows where you are in the Player Deck and how likely an Epidemic will be drawn next. The app tracks the number of each color player card left and how many turns are left in the game.

Here's a video showing a walkthrough of the app on the iPad.




Here's a link to download the app on the App Store:

http://bit.ly/pandom

Some will think that this app is unnecessary or that it takes fun away from playing. This app isn't for those people. This is for the obsessive types who love to maximize their results and work with all the knowledge available. It's especially helpful for Pandemic Legacy, where every move has long term consequences, and the upper difficulties using 6 or 7 Epidemics.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BobbySoFamous wrote:


Some will think that this app is unnecessary or that it takes fun away from playing.


Yep
16 
 Thumb up
2.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goldfarb
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well then don't use it. Nobody's got a gun at your head.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BobbySoFamous .
msg tools
mbmbmb
David Goldfarb wrote:
Well then don't use it. Nobody's got a gun at your head.

Yes, thanks. I put that disclaimer in there because I knew people wouldn't be able to help themselves.

I think of it like counting cards during Blackjack. Can't deny its effectiveness though it may take some fun away. I created the app to take the memory part out of the equation so you can just get to the playing.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hostetler
United States
Warminster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BobbySoFamous wrote:
David Goldfarb wrote:
Well then don't use it. Nobody's got a gun at your head.

Yes, thanks. I put that disclaimer in there because I knew people wouldn't be able to help themselves.

I think of it like counting cards during Blackjack. Can't deny its effectiveness though it may take some fun away. I created the app to take the memory part out of the equation so you can just get to the playing.


You're right, I couldn't resist. However, your analogy is off. This isn't counting cards, this is using an app to count cards. Too each their own of course, and I admire the skill that went into the app!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.