Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Lyons
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to have a copy of Iello's Diamant for my Board Game group! It is definitely their favorite game (Incan Gold). Since there is no planned US release though it seems we won't be able to get a copy. Would anyone be so kind as to pick us up a copy and bring it back to the states? I will happily pay for the base price as well as some extra to help with shipping costs.

Thank you to anyone even considering this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TRONOFTHEDEAD wrote:
I would love to have a copy of Iello's Diamant for my Board Game group! It is definitely their favorite game (Incan Gold). Since there is no planned US release though it seems we won't be able to get a copy. Would anyone be so kind as to pick us up a copy and bring it back to the states? I will happily pay for the base price as well as some extra to help with shipping costs.

Board Game Bliss has it for pre-order. It's possible some places in the States might be importing it like they are (if you don't want to order from Canada).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
venrondua wrote:
TRONOFTHEDEAD wrote:

Board Game Bliss has it for pre-order. It's possible some places in the States might be importing it like they are (if you don't want to order from Canada).
Boardgamebliss has only the French edition for pre-order. I believe they didn't know at the time that iELLO is also going to have English copies available at Essen. Perhaps if you inquire about those they might bring some for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Espinoza wrote:
venrondua wrote:
TRONOFTHEDEAD wrote:

Boardgamebliss has only the French edition for pre-order. I believe they didn't know at the time that iELLO is also going to have English copies available at Essen. Perhaps if you inquire about those they might bring some for sale.

That is fair. The fate of the English copies were up in the air at the time (I'll have to go back to old threads to remind myself of all the details). I think I had assumed I could only get the French one imported in and grabbed it as the game itself is language independent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.