Trump: 0

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Wait, there are still newspapers???

Wonder how the Pittsburgh paper will go? And surely the Washington Times will endorse Trump. But when the AZ Republic went against Trump, I admit I was shocked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Wait, there are still newspapers???

Wonder how the Pittsburgh paper will go? And surely the Washington Times will endorse Trump. But when the AZ Republic went against Trump, I admit I was shocked.

Just goes to show you that picking Trump isn't an honorable choice anymore, not that it ever really was to begin with.

Your protest votes are Johnson or Stein, although either one has proven they're not really up to the job. Still, though, both are at least qualified at some sort of basic level. My beefs, though extreme, would be according to policy differences rather than the "just how insane are you" question. Still an honorable choice.

Clinton is a vote for the status quo, perhaps with a greater war footing and a greater degree of progressive taxation as a way of keeping Bernie happy. It's important to point out, now that these editorials from conservative papers have come out, that voting Hillary is also an honorable choice, even with some questionable judgement calls.

And then there's the racist shriveled apple-head doll that wants to talk to me about some nonexistent sex tape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.