Mitko Simidchiev
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
Check out our Bulgarian board games site BigBoxGamers.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

So I would love to be able to get the Deluxe edition of this but I have a major issue as I have no way to get it from the US. I live in Europe but have a way to get it if it were to be sent to Canada. My problem is that shipping to both of those locations isn't free (Canada is much more reasonable than Europe) and also the fact that it would fall under customs regulations in both cases, which makes the otherwise more reasonable Canadian shipping still kind of problematic. Any tips on how one can handle this conundrum?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Fedora
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto
flag msg tools
Hello from Kyoto! I got the Deluxe set by simply not understanding the value of money, and tossing whatever amount their way that they demanded!

I kid, of course, because WOW it is expensive to ship something like 6–7 kg overseas. Unfortunately, unless you know someone who happens to be making a flight to/from Canada and who has a bunch of extra room in their suitcase for a surprisingly large box, you probably aren't going to find shipping that's any cheaper than what the postal service charges (which I discovered, during the campaign, was actually slightly more than what they added for shipping on Kickstarter).

Sorry! It would be super rad if there were some cheaper way to get it outside of North America, and I definitely feel your pain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.