Hide
4 Posts

Forged in Steel» Forums » Rules

Subject: Revealing cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Davis
msg tools
If a card says that you may "reveal" another card to do/gain something, is the card that you revealed then discarded after, or does it go back to your hand?

For example, the "Coal Towns" card says "You may reveal an Immigrant card to immediately use 2 MM."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drachetanzer wrote:
If a card says that you may "reveal" another card to do/gain something, is the card that you revealed then discarded after, or does it go back to your hand?

For example, the "Coal Towns" card says "You may reveal an Immigrant card to immediately use 2 MM."

I believe in the instance of "reveal an Immigrant card" it just goes back into your hand to be used later.

If you use a card to CANCEL another card, then I believe it can only be used for MM on a subsequent turn (and the card that was canceled can now only be used for MM this turn)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Broadhead
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes that is correct, immigrants are just shown and the returned to your hand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Davis
msg tools
Perfect. Thanks guys! I just received my copy of the game yesterday and have been going through the rules. I can't wait to play it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.