Subject: Thinking about selling some survivor sprues rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello all.

I have assembled the four basic survivors for use in the game. I'm thinking of assembling a few other survivors from the core game and expansions for a little variation, but am considering selling the vast majority of them, all on their sprues.

What is the etiquette with selling? Is it rude/frowned upon to put a post on BGG stating that I've put an eBay listing up? I've not really found anything saying yay or nay.

Any advise would be appreciated!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been trying to do the same thing since the KS shipped. I don't recall getting any interest at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Magic Pink wrote:
I've been trying to do the same thing since the KS shipped. I don't recall getting any interest at all.

Did you post in BGG to let people know that you'd set up an eBay auction? That's the bit I'm not sure about, whether it's allowed or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Navarro
United States
Greeley
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sold all of the core game gear sprues on ebay, for an average of 25/30 bucks each sprue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Martyn
msg tools
mbmbmb
This link might be helpful.

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/207884/bgg-community-king...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
iso250 wrote:
Hello all.

I have assembled the four basic survivors for use in the game. I'm thinking of assembling a few other survivors from the core game and expansions for a little variation, but am considering selling the vast majority of them, all on their sprues.

What is the etiquette with selling? Is it rude/frowned upon to put a post on BGG stating that I've put an eBay listing up? I've not really found anything saying yay or nay.

You can link eBay sales in the eBay module on the game's page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
indigopotter wrote:
iso250 wrote:
Hello all.

Excellent! Thank you for that. Is it permitted to make a post when i put the eBay sales up, too? (I see your admin tag and figure you're a brilliant person to ask.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
iso250 wrote:
indigopotter wrote:
iso250 wrote:
Hello all.

Excellent! Thank you for that. Is it permitted to make a post when i put the eBay sales up, too? (I see your admin tag and figure you're a brilliant person to ask.)

No, threads in the game forums promoting your items for sale (whether craigslist, eBay, geeklist auction, etc) are not allowed.

Quote:
eBay auctions may be listed for individual games on the appropriate game entry page. eBay sales do not need to be listed in the Marketplace. BGG gets a small commission every time someone clicks through and buys a game on eBay.

Please do not list your eBay or other outside sale (such as craigslist or Kijiji) anywhere else on BGG. If you wish to list a game on BGG, please create a geeklist auction or Marketplace listing.

Guide to Selling Games on BGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Istvan Bertyak
msg tools
mb
I would like to buy rawhide, leather and lion survivor spures with bases. I'm from Europe (Hungary).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.