Popular Tags: [View All]
vorname nachname
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a professional made sheet of rules?
Something with nice graphics and I can print out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Matagot
Canada
flag msg tools
publisher
Matagot
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it is our intention to make one available.

BTW, next week in Essen we will try to next expansion with the 2 designers. We will try to show it to some reviewers if it's possible. It is at a very early stage, but we can probably start to talk about it after the show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vorname nachname
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
Wow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan Matagot wrote:
Yes, it is our intention to make one available.

BTW, next week in Essen we will try to next expansion with the 2 designers. We will try to show it to some reviewers if it's possible. It is at a very early stage, but we can probably start to talk about it after the show.

Woow!! Great news, I am very excited! I love Kemet and Cyclades and I bought everything I could get for these games. I also preordered the new Monuments expansion for Cyclades.
The last years I also bought every promo I could get for these games.
Now I see on your website...
http://www.matagot.com/Essen2016/boutique_EN.html
... that your "Cyclades expansions pack" has 2 promos and I am wondering if both are new and if I can also buy all these promos separately.

Another question is, will you make German rules for the Kemet promos, the Dice tower ones and the ones from last year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.