Subject: Missing Texas Arrows Kickstarter items rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack Dillon
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past Worthington's customer service has been top notch. When I asked for replacement counters that I had lost they sent them to me. This time around I am missing a scenario pack and the patches from the Kickstarter campaign.

When I realized they were not shipped with the original shipment I contacted Worthington informing them of the missing items. Within a day I heard back with a message stating they would fix the issue for me. Now more then six weeks later and two not replied to emails I am beginning to wonder if I will ever see the items I am missing. Anyone have any idea as to what might be causing the lack of response by Worthington?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Murray
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm having a response issue with them as well. I hope they can get this kind of customer service sorted out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Dillon
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received the missing items. The best way to go about getting your missing items is geekmail Grant Wylie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.