Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools

Need some help on the AA Flak battles.

It states in the rule 20.7.0:

"Take the total AA Points directed against the mission. The defending player rolls the 1d10 and subtracts the DR from the number of AA points. If the result is greater than zero, reduce the number of APs on the mission by that number."

With this rule if i have less AA points against the mission i have a better for success unless i'm missing something.

ie: Let say i have "2" AA Points directed at the mission. Now let's say i roll on the 1d10 a "6". 6-2=4. I just knocked out "4" AP points from my opponent.

Now let's say i had "6" AA points and i rolled a "6" on the 1d10, i would knock out none??!!?? The more AA seems to work against me based on this rule.

Now I know i'm doing something wrong, that is why I'm asking this question. Was i supposed to do the calculation 2-6= (-4). Was this the way it was supposed to be calculated because that makes more sense then?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Stearns
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol....read it again....out loud...

Subtract the DR from the number of AA points.

2AA-6DR= -4 which is less than 0

4AA-2DR=2 which is greater than zero

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
gohrns wrote:
Lol....read it again....out loud...

Subtract the DR from the number of AA points.

2AA-6DR= -4 which is less than 0

4AA-2DR=2 which is greater than zero

lol, that's what i thought...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.