38.5% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody have a list of all the cards that are not in the retail version of the game and their effects?
The web address printed in the rule book doesn't seem to be working.

Specifically I have questions about Dark Forces, Varcolac, and Dragon Hunter/Slayer:

Dark Forces: The card says to pick a player that has to trash 1 gold card. Where does that gold card have to come from? Their hand, their discard, their draw pile, or from anywhere? If from anywhere, does the player get to chose or is there a priority list?

Varcolac: This lets you reveal a blue defender and defeat it if it has <= 20 HP. I assume this counts as the one defender you are allowed to defeat if it is successful, but what if it isn't? Also, how does this interact with cards that give you the ability to defeat multiple invaders?

Dragon Hunter/Slayer: These give extra damage against Dragon Invaders. What if you can defeat multiple invaders and chose multiple dragon invaders, is the extra damage provided only once or once for each dragon invader that you attempt to defeat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jeffrey Lai
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Isaiah 53:5
badge
I'm not a real person. Just a cartoon character.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Niko, the effects list for all cards is not published at this moment. However, I can answer your questions. Hope this clarifies things for you.

Dark forces - The opponent must choose any Gold card from their hand. If they have no Gold, then they get off lucky.

Varcolac - This Defender is unique. It's all or nothing. If the Invader is weak, you kill it. If not, your attack is unsuccessful and you lose your turn. If you use it combined with a Defender that hits multiple Invaders, then yes, you can look at the top card, as well as use the other Defenders to defeat other Invader cards.

Dragon Hunter/Slayer - Each Defender gains extra damage power only once against one Dragon each, and only against Dragons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.