GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 112.07
43.4% of Goal | left
When the concept of Military Bases were introduced, the game* also provided Starting Military Base stickers. However, it did not give any rules sticker for the upgrade section saying that you could use those stickers - and the section about starting research stations is very much only about research stations. Did we miss a rules update, or were we not supposed to get these stickers, or are they just supposed to be held onto for later? Is it allowed to establish starting bases as one (or both) of our victory upgrades?
* My friends and I are playing the Tabletop Simulator module, so there's some minor risk of component errors...
- Last edited Wed Oct 5, 2016 6:41 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Oct 5, 2016 5:11 am
Re: Starting Military Bases as victory upgrades?
It's not specified in the rulebook, just on the sticker card itself.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
GAME END UPGRADES
Add these to the pool of upgrades available at the end of the game.
Select a city currently containing a military base and add a starting military base sticker. Add a military base to every city with one of these stickers during the setup of all future games. When placing a starting military base sticker, place it close to the city.
- Last edited Wed Oct 5, 2016 5:39 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Oct 5, 2016 5:37 am