Subject: About an exception of german move rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shiro Kono
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
Rule 10.4 Exception-A says:
German units may not enter hexagonal Areas unless such entry will leave them in a British-occupied Area, or adjacent to one.

In this case, are German units trying to enter hexagonal Areas containing (or adjacent to) British units? or to leave from such hexagonal Areas?

Sorry for my queer English. Words of the rules are too weird for me.
Any help wanted. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understand your question correctly,

German units will move to enter a hex area only if moving places them with, or adjacent to enemy units.

Germans may always leave a hex area to move into a non-hex space, without regard to enemy presence.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shiro Kono
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
I Do understand certainly.
The words of "leave them" in the rules confused me like "Departed from the Areas?", or "Put down in the Areas?" .... Against totally.
Thanks for your answer.

BTW, I'm programming RoSN of PC-version with C#. Hoping to release it in the not-too-distant future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Spak
United States
Spencer
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
prawnkitty wrote:
...BTW, I'm programming RoSN of PC-version with C#. Hoping to release it in the not-too-distant future.

I had guessed that this was a programming question, the situation only occurs rarely, if at all, in a normal game. But, it's just the sort of thing that would crash a decision tree...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.