Subject: Storage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will's Mama
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will this expansion fit in the box with the original game? I'm assuming it will involve removing the cardboard divider currently in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Achim Zien
Germany
Oldenburg
flag msg tools
designer
There's a theory: if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There's another theory: this has already happened.
mbmbmbmbmb
At 30€ MSRP, I hope that the box will be full of awesome content. So, it might be close with all the rides assembled.

It would be really help to have a list of the contents and some more information. It should be settled, now, one week before release at Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to fit everything into the base box without taking the insert out. It's very tight, but definitely doable. Should be no problem without insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bet he's lots of fun at parties.
United States
flag msg tools
I spent 200 GeekGold...
badge
...and all I got was this lousy overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
Although I am surprised there is an expansion for this game (I picked it up for $15) glad to hear it all fits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.